A domain filtering strategy makes it difficult for users to locate specific domain names or websites. UniGr8ways domain filter tools are set to specific parameters like type of domain (.com or .org), domain length, and alphanumeric characters. With UniGr8ways domain filter, you can process large volumes of domain names with little CPU overhead.
- Filter domain names containing or missing specific keywords at the start, end, or in the middle
- Filter domain names based on the length
- Filter domain names containing or missing specific alphabetic, numeric, or special characters
- Add, edit, or delete multiple domain name extensions with a single click
- Extract domain names from lists of URLs by removing http://, www, html file names, and so on
- Extract domain names that do not contain repeated letters or digits
Content filter (or information filter) programs screen and eliminate undesirable content to meet regulatory compliance requirements. Content filter programs are used as a protective shield and essentially control information sharing. UniGr8ways content filter solutions are especially significant for regulated industries such as education, finance, and healthcare.
- Implement content filter tools as software or hardware-based solutions
- Configure and implement controls over internet access to eliminate unproductive time
- Filter content for fixed and wireless networks
- Ensure compliance with state and federal legislations (CIPA, HIPAA and so on)
- Observe and regulate web activity historically or in real time
- Restrict access to websites with harmful content or those meant for illegal activities